20% Off Promo Code Just Click "Send to Messenger"
Another benefit of using 18k White Gold or platinum for an engagement ring is that jewelry made from these alloys does not need to be rhodium plated, or electroplated white because these alloys are not prone to oxidization like the majority of 14k white gold alloys that engagement rings are made from;
The alloy is what makes the gold stronger, and is perfect for everyday wear.18K White Gold is typically seen as a special occasion gold, such as engagement rings, anniversary rings, etc.
- Diamond-Cut: Excellent, Metal: 18K Solid White Gold, Certified By GLI
- Contact Us: regarding Customization available on most styles for 10k/14k/18k Gold setting and Gold Type: White Gold.
- Metal Stamp: 18k
- Shape\pattern: Star
- Metals Type: White Gold
- White Diamond Color: G
- Diamond Clarity: SI1
- Main Stone: Diamonds
- Diamond Shape: Round Shape
- Gold Weight (grams): 4.13g
Package Weight: 0.5kg (1.10lb.)
- Package Size: 7cm x 6cm x 5cm (2.76in x 2.36in x 1.97in)
- Hassle- Free 14 Day Return Policy!
- 14 Days Shipping Estimates!
- Safe and Secure Check Out!